Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-30 Origin: Site
Matters Needing Attention When Cummins Diesel Generator Set is Running
Mainwe sells Cummins diesel generators to remind buyers and sellers that in the case of long-term operation of the generator set, it is necessary to habitually check the operating status of the generator set and cultivate good safety inspection habits.
The specific inspections are as follows:
1. Strictly follow the provisions of the Cummins diesel generator manufacturer's operating instructions to carry loads. It is strictly forbidden to run at light load at slow, overspeed/low gear for a long time, and it is strictly forbidden to run different three-phase loads. Adjust the load immediately to prevent sudden increase/ reduce the load;
2. Frequently observe the instrumentation equipment and diesel engine instrument panel, such as current intensity frequency output power power factor, oil pressure gauge, oil temperature gauge, cooling circulating water temperature gauge speedometer, etc. to determine that their marked values will be within the required range;
3. Check whether the generator set and excitation regulator equipment are normal;
4. If you are concerned about the consumption of diesel engine, automobile oil and cooling circulating water, add it immediately;
5. Monitor the working noise of the Cummins diesel generator set, and care about the smoke exhaust system of the set;
6. Pay attention to whether there is water leakage at the junctions of rolling bearings and pipes, and observe whether the various maintenance and supervision equipment of the Cummins diesel generator set are normal.
The above are the matters that should be paid attention to when the power generation unit shared by Mainwe is running, and we look forward to helping the majority of users.