Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-29 Origin: Site
Common 7-Point Operation Can Impair Generator Set Start-Up
When using a diesel generator set, you need to pay extra attention. A little careless operation will cause a lot of failures to the generator set. Maniwe will recommend some starting measures to you:
Without cooling water, the temperature of components such as cylinder components, cylinder head and cylinder block will rise sharply. At this time, adding antifreeze will cause the hot cylinder liner, cylinder head and other important components to suddenly become cold. However, if boiling water of about 100°C is suddenly added to the cold body before starting, it will also crack the cylinder head, body and cylinder liner and other parts, and the water temperature should be lowered to 60-70°C re-join from time to time. It has a wide range of functions in industrial and agricultural production, national defense, science and technology and daily life.
There are many forms of generators, but their working principles are based on the law of electromagnetic induction and the law of electromagnetic force. Therefore, the general principle of its composition is: use appropriate magnetic and conductive material structures to conduct electromagnetic waves with each other to generate electromagnetic power and achieve the purpose of energy conversion. Don't refuel when the engine starts. Before starting the Cummins control device, check whether the fuel tank is full, and there is no oil leakage at each oil pipe and joint; whether the water in the cooling device is full, clean, and free of leakage, and whether the fan belt is properly tight. Check that the internal combustion engine and the transmission part of the generator should be connected reliably, the wires of the output line are well insulated, and all the instruments are complete and effective. Usually, the oil gate can be placed on the idle position (position). However, in order to make the diesel generator start quickly, many people slam the gas before starting or during the starting process.
The drawbacks of the following practices are:
1. Waste fuel. Excess diesel oil will wash the cylinder wall, deteriorate the lubrication between the piston, piston ring and cylinder (compressed air) sleeve and aggravate the damage; the remaining oil flowing into the oil pan will dilute the oil and reduce the lubrication effect; in the cylinder Excessive diesel combustion will form carbon deposits (C);
2. After the large throttle of the diesel generator is started, the speed may increase very quickly, which will cause great damage to the moving parts (increased wear (a basic specification for failure of spare parts) or cause damage such as pulling the cylinder ( fault));
3. Powerful cold start of the tractor, forced tractor start of the diesel generator set in the cold state and high oil viscosity (Condition) will increase the wear between the moving parts of the diesel generator (zero A fundamental type of component failure), thereby reducing (Reduce) the duration of diesel generator use;
4. Start the fire at the intake pipe. If a fire is started at the intake pipe of the diesel generator, the ash and hard debris generated by the combustion of the material will be sucked into the cylinder (compressed air), which will easily cause the intake and exhaust doors to close loosely and strain the cylinder;
5. Add the oil directly to the cylinder. Adding oil into the cylinder can seal the pressure and increase the temperature, which is convenient for the engine to start up. The sealing performance of the cylinder decreases (descend). In addition, the wear of the cylinder liner (a basic specification for component failure) will also be loaded, causing the capacity of the generator (referring to the amount of work done by the object per unit time) to decrease, making it more difficult to start, so It is not possible to add oil directly to the cylinder;
6. The heating element of the glow plug or flame preheater is a heating wire (type: iron-chromium-aluminum alloy wire, nickel-chromium alloy wire), and its power consumption and heat generation (Heat) are very large, and the long time Use can damage the battery due to rapid discharge, and can also burn the heating wire. Therefore, the continuous use time of the glow plug should not exceed 1min each time, and the continuous use time of the flame preheater should be controlled within 30s;
7. Directly fill the diesel oil into the air pipe. Before the Cummins shuts down, the main switch of each power supply shunt should be cut off, and the load should be gradually reduced.
Then cut off the main switch of the generator power supply, return the excitation varistor to the maximum resistance position, make the voltage drop to the minimum value, cut off the excitation switch and the neutral grounding switch, and finally stop the internal combustion engine. Diesel has a lower flash point than diesel and burns first than diesel. Therefore, directly injecting diesel oil into the intake pipe will make the diesel generator work rough and cause strong cylinder knocking.
Mainwe positions its products as: high quality, complete specifications, multiple functions, and preferential prices to meet the needs of the broad market.