Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-24 Origin: Site
What Conditions Should Be Met For The Selection Of Diesel Generator Sets?
When customers choose a diesel generator set, they need to choose a suitable diesel generator set according to their actual needs and usage conditions, and the diesel generator set needs to be used together with its use environment. The role of related equipment ensures the normal operation of the diesel generator set. What conditions should a diesel generator set meet when choosing?
1. The capacity and number of units should be comprehensively determined according to the emergency load size, input sequence, starting capacity of a single motor and other factors. When the emergency load is large, multiple units can be used for parallel operation, and the number of units should be 2 to 4 units. When limited by parallel conditions, partition power supply can be implemented. When the power load harmonic is large, its influence on the generator should be considered.
2. In the scheme and preliminary design stage, the diesel generator capacity can be estimated according to 10%~20% of the total capacity of the distribution transformer. In the construction drawing design stage, the capacity of primary load, fire protection load and some important secondary loads can be determined according to the following methods:
1) The generator capacity is calculated according to the stable load;
2) The generator capacity is calculated according to the starting needs of a single motor or a group of motors;
3) The generator capacity is calculated according to the allowable voltage drop of the generator bus when the motor is started.
3. When there is elevator load, when the full voltage starting capacity is a cage motor, the generator bus voltage shall not be lower than 80% of the rated voltage; when there is no elevator load, the bus voltage shall not be lower than 75% of the rated voltage. When conditions permit, the motor can be started by reducing the voltage.
4. When there are multiple units, units and supporting equipment with the same model, specification and characteristics should be selected.